Join the North Coast Marine Resources Committee meeting for a presentation from and discussion hosted by Washington Sea Grant’s social scientist, Melissa Poe.
- Learn about the human well-being assessment project methods.
- Discuss the draft conceptual model results for the northern coastal counties, which were built from an analysis of 2012-2013 stakeholder workshop notes.
- Provide input on the suite of indicators that show the well-being on human conditions in coastal communities that rely on Washington’s waters.
- Ask Washington Sea Grant about the project.
The workshop provides an opportunity for coastal communities to identify social indicator data gaps and provide input to a very important project.
Washington Sea Grant, the North Coast Marine Resources Committee, local government officials, and coastal community members that are interested in the project.
- May 19 at the North Coast Marine Resources Committee Meeting at 4pm.