Join the Surfrider Foundations’ Washington Policy Manager, Gus Gates, for a presentation of the results of the Surfrider and Point 97 project to collect a baseline characterization of coastal and ocean recreational use patterns.
- Learn about the coastal and ocean recreational activities along the Washington coast.
- Discuss where speciic activities typically take place.
- View maps of hotspots for activities and expenditures.
- Ask Washington Sea Grant about the project.
The study is intended to provide high-quality spatial and economic information to inform the state’s marine spatial planning process and other relevant decision-making.
Washington Sea Grant, the Surfrider Foundation, the Long Beach Visitor Bureau, local government officials, and coastal community members that are interested in the project.
- May 14 at the Long Beach Visitor Bureau at 11am.
For more information, read the news post or Scope of Work.